Monday 14 September 2015

1. Introduce yourself.

Hi there, my name is Muhammad Amaluddin Bin Amran, a Part 7 student in UiTM Seksyen 17, Shah Alam. I'm from Muar Johor and my hobby is reading books

2. How would you rate yourself in terms of your computer skills and why? (e.g. expert, novice, savvy, geek, illiterate etc)

Honestly, I don't know much about computer skills because I only know how to turn it on and watch movies. I also know how to use Microsoft Words because I learn computer literacy during Part 1.

3. What computer software and hardware knowledge do you have?

For hardware I know what is cd-rom where you put your cd in there. I also have some basic skills on how to operate Microsoft Words.

4. Have you experienced learning via the computer (online courses, using course ware, websites etc)?

Yes, we use i-learn.


6. What is your opinion on the use of computer/technology in language teaching?

In my opinion, the use of technology in language teaching can help the students to learn better. This is because technology provide better interface, for example the teacher can play a video in explaining things about language, they can also learn through powerpoint and they can also play grammar games through the use of technology

7. What are your expectations from this course?

I hope that I can learn how to use technology to incorporate it in classroom. Because as a teacher we must capable of using technology to enhance the learning of our students. 


8. What is the topic chosen for your Academic Exercise? Why have you chosen the topic? Who is your supervisor?  How do you plan to complete your AE so that it follows the designated processes (chapter by chapter) and can be submitted on time?

The topic of my AE is Mobile Learning Readiness among Students in Faculty of Education in UiTM Shah Alam. I use this topic because I want to know how the students in my faculty ready for the technology given to them and how will they use it to learn better

No comments:

Post a Comment